Saturday, April 3, 2010

Presents!

Hey kiddies!

In spite of all the recent chaos around here, some really cool stuff has happened. Even though it wasn't a surprise anymore, Ricci and my family threw me a really awesome birthday party last weekend. My cousin(in law?) Ryan and my cousin Jenny's boyfriend Derek built me a workbench for the garage and brought that down.



They even set up the peg board organizer and put in most of my tools for me which was really nice. As you can see, it's wired for electricity and has a fluorescent light. They even put a surge protector on it and hooked up my power-drill battery charger. Woo woo!



So that's neat. I also got a table, chairs and large umbrella for the back porch. Ricci and I had breakfast there this morning. So fun.

In other news, the AWANAs program at our church is starting a recycling drive to raise money and buy bicycles for GFA missionaries. So sitting next to my new work bench are all the cans mom and dad brought. If you're in the BCS area and want to donate your aluminum cans, please do!



Also, now that I have a workbench I'm kinda itchin' to do some more bottlecap checkerboards. If anybody is interested in having some made let me know what you want and I'll try to figure out an estimate. Although I guess I should wait a couple of weeks until I finish taking my MCAT. Anyway, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment