Monday, August 10, 2009

Bookshelves

Last night I was trying to find a particular book and I couldn't. I looked on the very small bookshelf we have. I looked through the books stacked on the shelf in the closet in the guest bedrooms. I looked in the closet in our bedroom. I looked through the stacks of books on the floor of both guest bedrooms and on the guest bed. Still never found it. But I did get desperately frustrated that we have no proper place for our books. So I'm going to Lowe's and HomeDepot today to price up wood and build us one, since pre-made shelves are really expensive or really crummily built. Is that a word? Crummily.... It is now.

I thought about floating shelves but I'd rather not screw stuff into the wall if I can help it. If anybody has good ideas or links for DIY shelving let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment