Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Books!

If you've been keeping up you know that Ricci and I will be working on making bookshelves soon. We have books laying all over the house, which is only bad because I have a hard time finding the book I'm looking for. You'll notice I added a section on the side for books I'm reading, will read, and don't own but am looking for. I have an old (really old) Weekly Reader hardcover version of Island Boy that sits out on our living room table because Ricci thinks it has a cool little illustration on it. I've started reading it again because I remember really enjoying it when I was younger.

I've thought about buying the Barnes and Nobles Classics reprints of White Fang, Call of the Wild, and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, but I'd like to find old hardcover versions that I can display like Island Boy. Hopefully this saturday I might find some of those at the Hendricks' book sale. If not I'll start looking at HalfPrice and Amazon.

I think Grimm and I might go back to Brother's park again because we had a blast and he was so exhausted that he slept through the whole night even though we moved his crate out of our room. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment