Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Apology

Okay on further looking into "Emails from Crazy People", the website I talked about in the last post, I realized that it is not held to the same "G-rated" standard as most of the cheezburger network. So yeah... sorry about that. I'm not sure I can really recommend that anymore.


In other news I just found out that I sort of know a comic book artist. I mean we've met a couple of times and I know his kids pretty well. Aaaaanyway, his name is Darrin Stephens he works with Jorge Vega to create Kaeru Boy, a comic book about an unlikely hero. I haven't really had the chance to get my hands on a copy yet so I can't say much. But I have seen pictures and I'm excited. Darrin and Jorge make up KidKong Entertainment. It's good clean fun. I'm excited about reading a comic that isn't oversexed like so many (by which I pretty much mean all) today. Here's to you Darrin, Jorge and Kaeru Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment