Friday, September 4, 2009

Two new websites

So in the past two days I have discovered two new websites that I like. I want to share them with you.

1. People of Walmart

This is a site dedicated to pictures of all those weird, gross, and creepy people you see at wally world. Priceless. Normally I don't read the comments on these kinds of websites but here I typically read most of the way down. Why? Because the best part about Walmart is everyone goes, so there's usually a comment somewhere like "Oh yeah I've seen that guy around town. Soooo creeeeepy..." It gives comfort and validation knowing nobody photoshopped the shirtless man with his crack exposed.

ex:


2. My Life is Average

If you're familiar with FML then this site is similar. Only the posts aren't about terrible things that happened to people and the language is usually cleaner. But similar "twitter style" postings about weird goofy things that happen in people's lives.

ex:
Today, a new kid from England with glasses came onto our speech class, the teacher asked him to share something unique about him to the class. He pulled up his bangs to reveal a lighting bolt scar and claimed that he fell on a rock. Yeah right, Harry Potter. MLIA

Today I realized that my e-mail automatically sorts any e-mails from the government into the spam folder. I'm proud to know that my inbox is willing to stick it to the man. MLIA

Today, While leaving Wal-mart me and my mother passed an advertisment of Miley Cyrus promoting her new clothing line. My mother asked me if I was a fan of Miley Cyrus, I said No. She responded by buying me Ice Cream and telling me what a good daughter I was. Me: 1, Miley Cyrus: 0. MLIA.


ps - i hate twitter. It didn't do anything to me personally, I just don't think people need to know every time you fart or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment