Thursday, September 3, 2009

books and games update

I finished Call it Courage last week. So good. I think it was only like a hundred pages but definitely worth it. It's about a boy, Mafatu, who lives on an island but is scared of the water because he lost his mom and nearly drowned when he was very young. At a certain point he decides to prove his courage to everyone and sets out on his own.

I also finished The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I think some of the endings were supposed to be a surprise but this game is aimed at people from 10-20something so I guessed most of it. I did not guess however that the final boss would transform four or five times and that that fight would take an hour and a half.... not bitter....

So now I just have to beat Super Mario Galaxy and I can get rid of my one player games. Unless of course they come out with another cool one player game. They did release the metroid prime games with wii controls....

I also started Jack London's White Fang. I never read this or saw the movie as a kid. Nobody warned me how violent this is. It's kind of intense. But good so far.

I know this is random but does anybody know where I can get a copy of the classic Risk game? I have the "vintage" one from Target that looks like a book but the pieces are kinda crummy. And if you buy it new it's all corporations and junk. The Risk 2210 might be fun but I really want the classic.

Alrighty well I'm gonna get back to White Fang.

-
Josh out

No comments:

Post a Comment